Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Updated to WP 6.3 just now. It does not open any taxonomy anymore.

Solution: Make sure that you are using WPML 4.6.5.

Relevant Documentation:
http://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.87 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrey 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Andrey.

Author Posts
August 9, 2023 at 8:38 am #14173585

bergmans23

Hi WPML friends,

Updated to WP 6.3 just now, busy getting the new site ready to go live tomorrow.
There were some posts and categories that weren't translated and coupled correctly after auto translation, so I tried to open Taxonomy Translation.
It does not open any taxonomy anymore.
Hope you can help!
Thanks in advance!
bye
Ward

Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 10.37.55.png
August 9, 2023 at 8:56 am #14173747

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kyiv (GMT+03:00)

Could you please update your WPML plugin to the latest version 4.6.5 and add-ons to benefit from the latest bug fixes and improvements? This may not necessarily resolve your problem, however, in order to troubleshoot the issue best we need to work on the latest code available.

You can check the latest released versions under "My Account -> Downloads" on this site. Instructions to update can be found here: http://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/

Please remember to backup your database first before you proceed.

Let me know if the issue persists after an update has been done.

August 9, 2023 at 11:46 am #14175481

bergmans23

Thanks very much Andrey!
That did the trick!
The WPML updates did not show up in the WordPress Updates though...
Thanks again!
Bye
Ward

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.